1.SNF is made of naphthalene, sulfonic acid, formalin and alkali, through sulphuration, hydrolyzation, condensation and neutralization reaction.
2.SNF have many advantage of :no chloride,good dispersion, water reduction and early-strength effect,good dispersion, water reduction and early-strength effect,without air entraining , no corrosion on steel bars , good compatibility with portland cement .
Appearance:Powder, light brown hollow particle. Liquid, brown-yellow liquid.
1.Solid content:92% min
2. PH Value: 7-9.
3. Moisture Content: Powder < 8%.
4. Solid content: Liquid 40% ±2%
5. Fineness: Powder 0.315mm residue on sieve < 15%.
12. Temporal Distribution for Setting: Concrete Initial, Final Setting -60-+120min.
13. Blend Dosage Range (Normal Condition) FDN-A Liquid 1%~2%.
14. Ratio of Compressive Strength: 1 day 140%-220%. 3 days 130%-200%. 28 days 120%~140%.
15. On condition that the collapsibility and Compressive Strength are fixed, concrete can be saved by 10 %~20%.
Packing, Transportation and Storage Powder pack: woven fabric bag with plastic liner. Net weight: 25kg±0.1kg or 50kg±0.2kg or 650kg±1.0kg Liquid pack: airtight plastic or iron drums, or tank car in bulk.